Na teh spletnih straneh lahko preberete novosti o CERP. Prvi newsletter je bil razposlan februarja 2008.
MEMBERS NEWSLETTER :: N.1 :: FEBRUARY 2008
HOW MANY MEMBERS?
- In 2007 CERP has registered a total of 13 members. For your reference, an updated membership list with contact details of associations is attached to this email
- This year CERP is expected to grow its membership base. The Secretariat is pleased to announce that the French PR associations of Communication Publique and UJJEF will soon join the Confederation
- In cooperation with the Global Alliance of Public Relations and Communication Management, talks with associations in Poland, Romania and Ukraine are also taking place
VACANCIES WITHIN THE CERP BOARD AND THE 2008 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- The CERP Annual General Meeting (AGM) of 2008 will take place in London on Saturday 21 June 2008 (morning) as part of the 5th World Public Relations Conference and Festival (23/24 June, more info below). Please book this date in your diary
- At the 2008 AGM the Confederation will elect a new Board of Administration. Representatives of the CERP members who are interested in taking an active role within the Board are invited to contact the CERP Secretary Colin Farrington (email@example.com) as soon as possible for expressions of interest
- The President Margaretha Sjoberg and the Vice-President Gianfrancesco Rizzuti will not renew their positions at the 2008 Annual General Meeting. Therefore, the two roles will also be replaced at the AGM
- More details about the 2008 CERP Annual General Meeting will be shared in due course with a formal invitation to all associations that have regularly paid the 2007/2008 membership fee
ETHICS: CERP TASK FORCE IN ACTION
- A working group made of CERP members representatives and chaired by the Vice-President Gianfrancesco Rizzuti is working to update the CERP Code of Lisbon (1978) and to analyse the feasibility for a European Council on Ethics and Professional Behaviour, as agreed at the 2007 Paris AGM
- The group will meet in Munich on 22/23 February and will present a final report at the London Annual General Meeting. Documents produced by the Task force will be scrutinised and voted by the General Assembly
- Enclosed you will find the letter from the CERP Vice-President recently sent to members of the Task force
GET READY FOR THE 5TH WORLD PUBLIC RELATIONS CONFERENCE AND FESTIVAL (23/24 JUNE 2008)!
- The event, run in cooperation with the Global Alliance for Public Relations and Communication Management, will be hosted by the Chartered Institute of Public Relations in London (UK) on 23/24 June 2008
- For more details about the programme and to reserve your place at the Festival & Conference please visit the website: http://www.cipr.co.uk/wprf08/
- A seminar on association management, jointly organised by CERP and the GA, will also take place on Sunday 22 June (morning) as part of the Festival fringe events -please check the conference website for more details